Indian Oil Corporation is India’s flagship Maharatna national oil company with business interests straddling the entire hydrocarbon value chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to Research & Development, Exploration & Production, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals. Haldia Refinery, a refining unit of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, proposes for filing up of available vacancies in Non-Executives cadre in Grade IV from Haldia Refinery for the following disciplines:
2. Boiler Attendant
– Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/ B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/MBA/MCA or similar professional qualification applicable in IOCL for recruitment.
– All the eligible candidates who have earlier completed their apprenticeship training from Haldia Refinery are required to appear on the above time, date & venue with Originals.
– Minimum prescribed age is 18 years and maximum 26 years for Unreserved category candidates.
– Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
– Selection would be based on Written Test of 3 hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
– Pay Scale for Non-Executives is Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- from Indian Nationals per month
– Candidates having successfully completed the Apprenticeship Training from Haldia Refinery and meeting the prescribed age criteria are advised to appear for the Walk-in Selection Process on the following date and Venue:
Walk-in Date: 27th February 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 08: 30 AM
Venue: Training Centre, Haldia
Oil Refinery, Dist-Purba Medinipur,PIN-721606
For more information about this see here IOCL Walk-in Drive.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.