The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. Indian Navy inviting application from unmarried men candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre)and Technical Branches GS/SUB of the Indian Navy for Jan 2017 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 8th March 2016.
– Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech Degree from a recognised university in relevant stream.
– Candidate must be aged between 19.6 and 25 years.
– Minimum height 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
– The Candidate will be issued call up based on their performance in Degree Course.
– Interview will be conducted in two stages.
– Candidates recommended by the SSB (Service Selection Board) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training.
– Training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy. Ezhimala.
– Commencing date for filling the application: 15/02/2016
– Last date for filling the application: 08/03/2016
How to Apply
– Candidates have to fill in “e-application” Online for the entry.
To know more about this post visit official Indian Navy Notification
You can check the Official Website from here .
In case of query please leave a comment below.