IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. IIT Hyderabad inviting applications from bright, young candidates for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project entitled “Feasibility study for the Development and Realization of Pouch/Prismatic Sodium Ion Cells for Defence Application” sponsored by Center for Advanced Avionics Technology, RCI-DRDO, India.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of Positions: 01
– Candidate Should not exceed 28 years.
– Candidate should Posses M.Sc. (Chemistry/Materials Science) with 65% + CSIR JRF/ UGC JRF/ GATE/ LS.
– Pay Band for Junior Research Fellow is Rs. 25,000 p.m. + HRA as applicable.
– Shortlisted candidates may have to give a Written Test followed by an Interview.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates may send their Bio-data to
Dr. Surendra K. Martha,
Department of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)
Duration of the Project:
– The duration of the project will be 3 years.
– Last date to submission of application is 15/03/2016.
For more information about this see here IIT Hyderabad Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.