ICAR – Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) is one of the research institutes established under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. ICAR is an autonomous organization under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Skilled Support Staff at ICAR –Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa, under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Skilled Support Staff||01||01||02|
– Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 25 Years.
– Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to ST/OBC as per the Government of India rules issued from time to time.
– Applicant should possess Matriculation or equivalent pass (OR) ITI pass.
|Name of the Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Skilled Support Staff||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
– Selection will be through Test/Interview.
– Last date for receipt of application is 30/04/2016.
– A non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- is payable in the form of Demand Draft.
– Demand Draft should be in favour of “ICAR Unit ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa”.
How to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by Post/Speed Post.
– The above documents are to be sent in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of ………………………”
– Applications should reach, on or before 30th April, 2016 at:
ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute,
Ela, Old Goa 403 402.
or more information and application form visit here ICAR Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.