Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Navratna PSU, an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic professional with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. The Company over the last 50 years has executed some of India’s major projects in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, port & infrastructure and fertilizer sectors. The Company has embarked on an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, and Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence world-wide. EIL is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individual for the post Fire & Safety Officer. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 22nd April, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Fire & Safety Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01 (One)
– Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 Years as on 22/04/2016.
– Upper age limit is relaxable for children / family members of those who died in the year 1984 riots subject to production of certificate from the competent authority.
– Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen.
– Graduate in Science discipline with minimum 60% marks or eqv. CGPA/CPI and “Sub Officers course” from NFSC Nagpur or equivalent course from any recognized Govt. of India Institute.
– The candidate should possess sound knowledge on modern techniques in Fire-fighting and safety operations preferably in multistoried buildings fitted with automatic sprinklers and smoke and heat detectors.
|Designation||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Total CTC p.a. (Rs.)|
|Fire & Safety Officer||24900 – 50500||11.9 lacs|
– The mode of selection will be through Interview only.
Place of Posting:
– Presently the place of posting may be at Head Office New Delhi / Gurgaon.
– However, the place of posting can be at Regional Offices anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the exigency of work/ Company’s requirement.
– Last date for online submission of application is 22/04/2016.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates need to apply through Online Registration system.
– No other mode of submission of application is available.
For more information visit here EIL Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.