Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) originally proposed to be named as Central Glass & Silicate Research Institute is one of the first four laboratories decided to be set up under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, the other three being National Chemical Laboratory,Pune; National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi and Central Fuel Research Institute, Dhanbad. CGCRI inviting applications for the post of Technician. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
– Not exceeding 28 years as on 30/04/2016 (Relaxation available as per GOI Rules).
– SSC / 10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks Plus ITI Certificate in Plumbing / Ceramic / Electrical / Fitter / IT / Instrumentation / Machinist / Tool & Die Maker / Turner (Mechanical) / Furnace / Ceramic & glass processing / Computer (OR)
– National / State trade certificate in the aforesaid trades (OR)
– 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the relevant trade.
– To assist R&D maintenance activity, material processing and characterization, furnace operation and maintenance.
|Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Technician||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
– Screening of Applications
– Written Testof all the screened applicants, followed by
– Opening date of online application is 21/03/2016.
– Last date of online application is 30/04/2016.
– Last date to reach printable application with all necessary documents is 15/05/2016.
– A non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- is payable in the form of Demand Draft of State Bank of India of valid for a period of at least three months.
– Demand Draft should be in favour of “Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute”.
– Application fee is exempted for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM, Women and CSIR Employees.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates are required to apply online.
– After completion of online application you have take print of Application Summary Sheet.
– After you have taken a print out please sign in the designated place in the ‘Summary Sheet’, attach all necessary documents.
– The above documents are to be sent in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of ………………………, Advt. No. 01/2016, Application No. ………… so as to reach at the following address on or before 15/05/2016.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur,
Kolkata – 700 032, West Bengal, India.
Following documents must be attached along with the printout of application generated (Summary Sheet) to be sent by post:
1. Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee, where applicable.
2. Printout of the Application Form generated duly signed.
3. Self Attested photocopy of certificate proving Date of Birth.
4. Self Attested photocopies of educational qualifications (Certificates & Marks Sheets).
5. Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
6. Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, wherever required.
For more information and to Apply Online visit here CGCRI Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.