Coffee Board in India is grown under a canopy of thick natural shade in ecologically sensitive regions of the Western and Eastern Ghats. This is one of the 25 biodiversity hotspots of the world. Coffee contributes significantly to sustain the unique bio- diversity of the region and is also responsible for the socio-economic development in the remote, hilly areas. The Coffee Board in India proposes to engage the Junior Technical Assistant on contract basis for field work to the various offices of the Board located in Non Traditional Area (Andhra Pradesh). The details of the Personnel to be engaged are as under:
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Office||No.of Vacancies|
|JLO, Chintapalli (West)||3|
|JLO, Chintapalli (East)||3|
– Candidates with qualification of B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.Sc. (Biological Sciences) with working knowledge of Computer Operation.
– Candidate’s age not more than 30 years as on 1st Feb 2016.
– Consolidated remuneration shall be Rs. 12,000/- per month for Junior Technical Assistant.
– The contractual engagement for Junior Technical Assistant is for period of 11 months.
How to Apply:
– The application form can be downloaded from Coffee Board’s website and also can have in person at the office. The address is given below.
– Application in the specified format duly filled in all respects along with supporting document may be submitted to the below address:
Joint Director (Extension),
Lawson’s Bay Colony,
– Last Date for Application is 18/03/2016.
For more information about this see here Coffee Board Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.