Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power. CPRI is a National Power Research organization for undertaking and/or sponsoring R&D projects in the fields of generation, Transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI invites on-line applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of vacancies in engineer, assistant and Technician posts as detailed as shown in below table.
Number of Vacancies:
The category-wise vacancies of the posts is as follows
|Engineering Officer Gr.3||–||1||1||–||–||2|
|Engineering Officer Gr.2||1||–||–||1||–||2|
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||–||1||1||2||–||4|
|Engineering Assistant Gr.2||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Engineering Assistant Gr.1||2||–||–||1||–||3|
Educational and other Qualifications:
|Name of the Post||Educational and Other Qualifications required|
|Engineering Officer Gr.3||M Sc/BE (Electrical) with 5 years experience
or M Tech/ME (Electrical) with 3 years experience
or Ph.D (Science) with 2 years experience/ Ph.D (Engg)
|Engineering Officer Gr.2||M Tech or equivalent ( Electrical)/M Sc with Ph D|
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||M Sc/BE or equivalent qualification (Electrical)|
|Engineering Assistant Gr.2||3 year Diploma in Engg. (Electrical)/ Technology plus
5 years relevant experience
|Engineering Assistant Gr.1||3 year Diploma in Engg. (Electrical)/ Technology|
|Technician Gr.2||ITI Trade certificate with
5 years trade experience for Technicians, (Electrician)- 3 posts
Matriculation with a Diploma (Pharmacy)
for Technician (Compounder)- 1 post
|Technician Gr.1||ITI Trade Certificate or equivalent – (Electrician)|
|Assistant Librarian||A University degree with Diploma in Library Science|
|Assistant Gr.II||A University Degree with English Typing,
3 years of experience
|Assistant Gr.III||Matriculation with a minimum of 30 WPM in English
Typing or 25 words in Hindi Typing
|Engineering Officer Gr.3||40 years|
|Engineering Officer Gr.2,
Engineering Assistant Gr.2
|Engineering Officer Gr.1,
Engineering Assistant Gr.1,
|Technician Gr.1||28 years|
Pay Scale for each Post:
|Name of the Post||Pay Band (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)|
|Engineering Officer Gr.3||Rs.15,600-39100||Rs. 6600|
|Engineering Officer Gr.2||Rs.15,600-39100||Rs. 5400|
|Engineering Officer Gr.1||Rs. 9300-34800||Rs.4600|
|Engineering Assistant Gr.2||Rs.9300-34800||Rs.4200|
|Engineering Assistant Gr.1||Rs. 9300-34800||Rs.4200|
1. Online Registration commencement date – 6th Feb 2016(9.00 AM).
2. Online Registration Last date – 29th Feb 2016(5.00 PM).
3. Application fee payment online – 6th Feb 2016(9.00 AM) to 29th Feb 2016(5 PM).
– For Engineering Officer Gr.3, Engineering Officer Gr.2 application fee is Rs 800.00
– For Engineering Officer Gr.1,Engineering Assistant Gr.2,Engineering Assistant Gr.1,Technician Gr.2, Technician Gr.1,Assistant Librarian, Assistant Gr.II, Assistant Gr.III application fee is Rs 500.00
– Payment may be made through Payment Gateway by using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. The printout of the online receipt may be retained by the candidates for proof of payment made.
How to Apply:
– Candidates are required to apply Online for any of these posts.
– Candidates must upload the following documents along with the application form in pdf format only having size in between 1kb to 1mb.
a) Copy of Secondary School Certificate indicating Date of Birth
b) Copy of certificate in Prescribed format issued by the Appropriate Authority, belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD
c) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer, if employed
d) Candidate’s photo and signature. The Photograph/Signature image should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only having size in between 1kb to 500kb.
– CPRI reserves right to post the candidates on appointment in any of its offices located anywhere in India.
To find more detailed notification you can see here.
To get complete instruction for how to apply see General Instructions.
To know more about CPRI here is a official website: www.cpri.in.
In case of query please leave a comment below.