The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), statutory organisation. It serves as a field formation and also provides technical services to the Ministry of Environment and Forests of the provisions of the Environment. Principal Functions of the CPCB, as spelt out in the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution), and the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution). CPCB Zonal Office (North), Lucknow invites applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates can apply on or before 11th April, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of Positions: 04
– Candidate Should not exceed 28 years.
– 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and for Women candidates.
– Candidate should Posses Post Graduation (PG) Degree in basic Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Other allied Subjects.
– NETE qualified (NET-JRF) or Graduate Degree in Professional course and GATE or equivalent qualification.
– Pay Band for Junior Research Fellow is Rs. 25,000 p.m. + HRA as applicable.
– Candidates may have to give a Written Test followed by an Interview.
Duration of the Project:
– The duration of the project will be 1 year. Extendable as per requirement.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates may send Self-attested copies of the following documents to be submitted along with the application:
1. Date of Birth
2. Mark Sheet and Degree/ Certificate for educational qualification
3. NET qualification Certificate/ GATE score card
4. Experience certificate from the employer (if any)
5. Caste certificate (if applicable)
Address for sending application form:
– Prescribed Application Form along with all enclosures and recent Pass port size Photograph should reach
Central Pollution Control Board,
Zone Office, North,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
– Last Date for receipt of complete application is 11/04/2016.
You can download the Application Form from here.
For more information about this see here IIT Hyderabad Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.