Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is conducting walk – in drive in Bangalore location for the post of environmental engineer. The details of the walk – in drive has been furnished below. Eligible candidates may have a look into the details and can attend the drive on July 5th.
Job Role: Environmental Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Last Date: 5th July
– Candidate’s age should be maximum of 28 years.
– Candidate should possess engineering degree (B.E in environmental engineering) from a recognized university/institution. First class for GEN/OBC candidates and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Computer knowledge is essential.
– Note that the requirement is temporary and on contract basis for one year. The requirement may be reviewed for extension of contract, after completion of one year.
– Treatment of waste water generated inside the factory and BEL colony and recycling the treated waste water for production and horticulture purpose.
– Renewal of license under water act, 1974, Air Act and hazardous waste (management, handling, transport) rules, 2008 and also obtaining consent/license for introducing new equipment and new process/products.
– Filing monthly cess returns, form 3, form 4 and quarterly environmental statements.
– Supporting all SBU’s (Strategic Business Units) in establishing compliance to environment management system in meeting legal requirement.
– Compiling and furnishing legal compliance of all units of BEL for board of directors meeting on every quarter.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test and personal interview.
Centre for Learning and Development (CLD),
Bharat Electronics Limited, (BEL), Jalahalli Post,
Bangalore – 560 013.
Walk – in Date: 5th July
For More Details: Click Here
Official Website: www.bel-india.com
If you have any query/ question regarding this recruitment, leave a comment below.