All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur is an apex health care institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country and attaining self – sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training, the PMSSY has setup 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for the post of Technical Officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician on contractual basis with the following criteria:
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Technical Officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician||01||01||02|
– Candidate’s age should be in between 21 to 35 Years as on last date of application.
– 10 + 2 with Science from a recognized University/Board.
– Diploma (minimum 2 years duration) from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances.
– Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with the Dental Council of India.
– 5 years Experience in the relevant field.
– Candidates may have to give a Written Test.
Opening Date for Online Application is 28/03/2016.
Last Date of Online Submission of Application is 27/04/2016.
– For General/OBC category Rs. 1000/- is required to be remitted online only.
How to Apply:
– The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode.
– Online applications will be available from 28/03/2016 to 27/04/2016 upto 5:00 PM.
For more information visit here AIIMS Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.