Company Name: Airports Authority of India
Job Location: Chennai
Company Profile: Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
No. of Vacancies: 245
Job Role: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- The Product Supply function of P&G delivers sustained competitive advantage through Customer service, Quality, Cost and capital employed.
- Should effectively manage Plant Processes.
- Need to build Work Systems and Capabilities
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Age Limit: 30 Years (as on 30.5.2013)
Salary Offered: Rs 12,500-28,500/Month
- The candidate should be10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Should have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30/04/2013 (OR) Valid LMV License issued at least two years before as on 30/04/2013
- The candidates will have to appear for written test, physical measurement, driving test, endurance test, and interview. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test / physical endurance test subject to passing the written test.
- Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of four months.
- During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper (along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to the following postal address so as to reach on or before 30th May 2013.
The Envelope Containing the application should be super-scripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Chennai – 600 027
For more details: Click here
Application Fees: Demand Draft for Rs.100/- as explained above (other than SC/ST /Women candidates)drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2013
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.