Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. AAI invites applications from the candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island for the post of Assistant (HR) at various airports in the above states in Southern Region.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
– Candidate’s age should be maximum 30 Years.
– Graduation from a recognized University.
– Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge.
– Two years relevant experience in concerned discipline.
– Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant (HR) is Rs. 13400 to 30500/-
– Selection will be based on Written Test and Typing Test.
– Application fees for all candidates is Rs. 100/-
– Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airport Authority of India, payable at chennai
How to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by post.
– On the envelop “Application for the post of Assistant (HR)” should be mention clearly.
– Applications should reach, on or before 29th April, 2016 at:
The Regional Executive Director,
Airport Authority of India,
Chennai – 600027.
– Last date for submission of application is 29/04/2016.
Centre for Examination:
For more information and application form visit here AAI Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.