Company Name: State Bank of India
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Company Profile: The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.Our commitment to nation-building is complete & comprehensive.
Job Role: Sports Personnel (Clerical Cadre)
Qualification: SSLC or Equivalent
Age Limit: 18-28 Years(As on 01.06.2013)
Salary Offered: Rs 16,900/Month
- The candidate should possess SSLC or 10th Standard or Equivalent qualification.
- The applicant should have represented the State/District in National/State level event or an Inter-University with distinction, or be a member of the combined University team, preferably as a player in one of the following categories.
- Football: Various positions as per the requirement of the team Cricket: Various positions as per the requirements of the team
- Applications will be subjected to a preliminary scrutiny to short list candidates to be called for the selection trials on the basis of their performance, achievement, as given in their applications/testimonials and also as per the requirement of the teams.
- The candidates short listed will be called for the trials/interview and selection made strictly on the basis of merit.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position.duly filled up application along should reach on or before 22nd May 2013
Click here for more details
The Dy. General Manager (HR),
State Bank of Travancore,
Sports Board, Head Office,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 012 ,
Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.200/- favouring ‘State Bank of Travancore ” and payable at Trivandrum
Last date: 22nd May 2013
For more details & Application form: Click here
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.