National Housing Bank (NHB) is an Officer oriented, professionally managed institution with its headquarter in Delhi and Regional/Regional Representative (RO/RROs) offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Bhopal. The Bank seeks to promote excellence in its operations through research, analysis and adopting contemporary work practices and technology. The bank is seeking to appoint a Chief Processing Officer on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/04/2016 to 30/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Chief Processing Officer
No. of Posts: One (01)
Job Location: New Delhi
– Candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years as on 01/03/2016.
– Post-graduation in Science/Management/Mathematics/Engineering/ Technology, CA/CFA, MBAs, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent. Six Sigma Certification or equivalent (optional).
– Minimum 10 years of experience as Business Analyst/Business Process Management Official in large and complex financial projects in RBI/Banks/FIs/other institutions of repute in India/Abroad.
– Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments will be Rs. 3.25 lacs (if accommodation is not provided by the Bank).
The officer will be responsible for:
– Working closely with clients and the business operation departments to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
– Monitoring the internal and external factors that can impact the Bank’s strategy. Which may include government regulations, new discoveries, changing business trends etc.
– Evaluation of existing policies/process documents and suggest for improvements
– Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
– Documentation of process and work flows
– Facilitating workshops with Client Organizations
– Identifying issues and risks
– Verification of processes prior to its execution
– Experience of working as a Business Analyst/Business Process Management official, on large and complex financial projects
– Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
– Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows
– Leverage technology to evaluate and apply analytic tools and techniques to manage work as also to integrate leadership and communication skills with information technology, information management, and data science to maximize business intelligence and decision making.
– Experience in facilitating workshops and focus groups
– Strong business/client engagement skills
– Experience in developing business requirements
– Experience in developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
– Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
– Starting Date of Online Application: 04/04/2016.
– Last Date of Online Application: 30/04/2016.
How to Apply:
– Interested persons may Apply Online from 04.04.2016 to 30.04.2016.
– Online Application will be enabled on April 04, 2016
For more information visit here NHB Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.