It to and My these.
Name: ICICI Bank
Job Role: Junior Officer-Sales
Company Profile: ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the
second largest bank in India by assets and third largest by market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of
investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 2,883 branches and 10021 ATM”s in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: Private Sector
Walk-In Date: Till 27 April, 2013
Job Type: Full Time
Age: 20-26 years
Pay Scale: Best in industry
* Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
* Cross sell new product and service opportunities
* Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned
* Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in The casino supports credit cards (for deposits only), Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Neteller, EcoCard, and wire transfer. the geography assigned
* Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
* Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Resolve customer queries/issues
* Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
How to apply: Interested candidates may walk in to the following venue by 27th April, 2013
VENUE: Click here
To Confirm your participation SMS “CONFIRMEDYOUR LOCATION” to 5676766. E.g “CONFIRMEDPUNE” to 5676766.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.