ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies. The bank has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Probationary Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Probationary Officer
– The candidate who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
– Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (Should have been born on or after 30th June 1991).
– Based on age, educational qualification and work experience, your resume may be selected, making you eligible for an interview.
– Applicants of managerial positions and sales positions are required to clear an online Occupational Personality Test and a Sales Profiler Questionnaire respectively, before their interview.
– Interviews will be assigned a specific date, time and venue and may be carried out in person or in a video conferencing setup.
– After accessing the quality of the interview you will be selected for a suitable job opening.
Job Location: Across India
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.icicibank.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.