India’s largest private sector bank has come up with the recruitment notification for the post of phone banking officer. The job opening is for Hyderabad and Thane location. If you are looking for a job in the banking sector, here is one such notification for you. You can refer to the detailed advertisement below and can apply for the position at the earliest.
Job Role: Phone banking officer
Location: Thane, Hyderabad, India
Last Date: At the earliest
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any graduate
Candidate age should be less than or equal to 28 years.
– Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.
– Candidate should have 0 – 2 years experience in call centers handling domestic and international customers.
– Candidate should have good communication skills (english & Hindi language).
– Candidate should be open to work in rotational shifts.
– The selected candidate shall be responsible for managing customer queries / complaints in voice process (inbound & outbound).
– Candidate should be responsible for Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone.
– Candidate have to provide customers with relevant product and service information.
– Candidate have to cross sell new product and service opportunities to customers over phone.
– Candidate have to provide feedback to the team leaders about product / process.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Visit Here
Official Website: View Here
If you have any query/ question regarding this recruitment, leave a comment below.