Company Name: HSBC
Job Location: Kolkata
Company Profile: HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. HSBC is an old company with a very young brand identity. It is only since 1998 that HSBC has operated under a single brand name combined with the graphic hexagon logo. With around 6,900 offices in both established and faster-growing markets, the aim of HSBC is to connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- To ensure that accurate fund valuations are prepared and processed in a timely manner within prescribed control procedures on the relevant systems.
- Work closely with the custody team in either HK or KL and counterparts in jurisdiction to ensure that the valuations are accurate and delivered on time.
- To answer queries from the functional areas on any issues pertaining to valuations, meeting the required work standards and time scales.
- To assist the Assistant Manager in the delivery of A&V services to business areas.
Qualification: B.Com / MBA / PGDM (Finance) / M.Com / CA / CS
Experience: 0-5 Years
- Computation of NAV, preparation of valuations
- Pricing of securities, performing capital activities that involve booking of Subscription & Redemptions in the fund; Preparation of Trade Verification; Perform Position and Market Value Reconciliation.
- Booking of expenses, accruals/ amortisation of expenses
- Reconciliations of brokerage and custodian accounts to underlying records;
- Assist with training as required.
- Investigate and resolve any queries raised by Fund Administrator/Manager.
- Help to ensure that optimum quality and standards are achieved through effective external and internal communication.
- Assist with ingoing review of query process at instigation of Supervisor
- Carry out CQI project work as required
- Maintenance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, together with any issues raised by external regulator.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.