Company Name: CitiBank
Job Location: Mumbai
Company Profile: Citibank, one of the major international banks, is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup. Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in the US by total assets, after Bank of America & JP Morgan Chase. The Bank has retail banking operations in more than 160 countries and territories around the world. In addition to the standard banking transactions, the bank offers insurance, credit cards and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field claiming about 15 million users.
Job Role: Treasury Risk Analyst
Job description/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reporting on and analyzing
- Current liquidity/interest rate risk position through the production of the daily Gap Analysis Report.
- Calculation of liquidity ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
- Supplying information for the production of stress scenarios to quantify the likely impact of certain events on the balance sheet and to report on what incremental funding may be required.
- Also responsible for producing cash flow and various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Assist members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure.
- Aid and assist senior member of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency
- Maintaining IT infrastructure for Liquidity Risk Reporting group (Excel Macros, VB, MS Access)
Qualification: Master’s Degree
- The ideal candidate will have Masters and 0-2 years of work experience in finance or accounting or related control discipline (e.g. Risk Management,).
- Must possess strong knowledge of balance sheet composition.
- Must possess knowledge of system workflows, front-end and management reporting application systems. Proficiency in understanding and coding for VBA / Macros is a huge plus .
- Treasury experience including asset and liability management is a plus.
- Highly proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Access.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online asap.
Click here to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.