Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has come into existence from 12th January 2006 covering the areas of operation of the of the pre-amalgamated RRBs with its Head Office at Guwahati. The Bank covers 25 out of 27 districts of the State through its strong network of 355 branches. Now applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up for the Post of Faculty / Assistant / Attender in Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (AGVB – RSETIs) sponsored by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank on contractual basis.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Faculty||1. MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed., etc from a recognised university
2. Minimum 05 years’ experience in Rural Banking is desirable. Should have flair for teaching with Computer Knowledge.
|Office Assistant||BSW/BA/B.Com from a recognised University with Computer Knowledge.
Knowledge of Basic Accounts is preferred.
|Name of the Post||Remuneration|
|Faculty||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Attender||Rs. 5,000 per month|
The candidate should send the following Supporting Documents with application form.
1. Certificate/ Mark sheets in support of Educational Qualification
2. Certificate in support of Age
3. Experience Certificate
4. Certificate of proficiency in Teaching/Computer knowledge, if any
5. Address proof
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes in Standard form of Application along with attested copies of the supporting documents, so as to reach the
Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust,
c/o Assam Gramin Vikash Bank,
Head Office, G S Road,
Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005
– Last date of receiving application: 03/03/2016.
For more information about this see here AGVBank Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.