Company Name: ANZ Banking Group
Job Location: Across India
Company Profile: ANZ is a Top 5 Corporate Bank in Asia.ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. ANZ realises that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
Job Role: Service Desk Analyst
- The role of “Global Service Desk Analyst” is to provide excellent customer service at the first point of contact for the diagnosis of faults and the provision of technical resolution of service to our customers.
- The role includes raising work requests, performing password resets and network administration for PC/LAN, Microsoft Applications.
- Good customer service ethics is part of this job, putting customers first and delivering operations service that continuously exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- The individual has to deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframes i.e. Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 1-3 Years
- The Candidates should be a graduate,from a recognized university.
- Should have basic Understanding of Active Directory / Mail Client preferably outlook / Network
- Must possess excellent Communication skills and typing skills.
- Should be able to do basic trouble shooting – Desktop and hardware
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in IT
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and shifts
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online asap.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.