Company Name: ANZ Banking Group
Job Location: Across India
Company Profile: ANZ is a Top 5 Corporate Bank in Asia.ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. ANZ realises that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
Job Role: Decisions System Analyst
- The Decision Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation of credit scoring models ( Application / Behavior / Collection scorecards )/assessment tools, and LGD that apply to all retail (consumer and small business) or wholesale portfolios.
- The analyst will also responsible for development and maintenance of performance monitoring of Credit Scoring Models.
- Data preparation for performance monitoring reports.
- Implementation of capital estimates modelling, including PD, EAD and LGD.
- Responsible for all aspects of data management, including data sourcing, data integrity, appropriate usage of data and documentation.
- Regular production of performance monitoring reports and other BAU activities.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- The Candidates should possess Graduate qualifications in Engineering(BE/B-TECH,MCA) from a recognized university.
- Should have strong analytical, numerical, research and numerical problem solving skills.
- Must have well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Mature interpersonal skills.
- Should possess good Microsoft Office applications knowledge.
- Project management skills like Understanding project lifecycle, milestones.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online asap.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.