The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Allahabad Bank invites Online Applications for recruitment to the posts of 60 Specialist Officers. 50 Chartered Accountant /Financial Analyst in MMG Scale II , 05 Security Officer in JMG Scale-I, 04 Civil Engineer in JMG Scale-I, 01 Electrical Engineer in JMG Scale-I. Candidates are required to apply online on or before 30th May, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Scale||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Security Officer||JMG Scale-I||01||–||01||03||–||–||05|
|03||Civil Engineer||JMG Scale-I||–||–||01||03||–||–||04|
|04||Electrical Engineer||JMG Scale-I||–||–||–||01||–||–||01|
– Candidate’s age should in between 20 to 35 years.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Qualification||Work Experience|
|Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants.
Graduates and CFA/ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/
Full time PGDBM (Finance)
|2 years in the area of credit appraisal of big/
medium industrial projects in any Scheduled Commercial Bank
|02||Security Officer||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University||Minimum 5 years as Junior Commissioned Officer and
equivalent in the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR
5 years as a Police Officer in the rank of Inspector OR
An Officer of identical rank in Paramilitary Forces with minimum 5 years service
|03||Civil Engineer||4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in
Civil Engineering from any recognized University
|04||Civil Engineer||4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in
Electrical Engineering from any recognized University
– For JMG Scale-I Pay Scale will be Rs.23700 to 42020/-
– For MMG Scale-II Pay Scale will be Rs.31705 to 45950/-
– All eligible candidates should apply online within the last date for registering the applications. Eligible candidates called for Online Test and Interview.
|Opening date for Online Registration of application||10/05/2016|
|Closing date for Online Registration of application||30/05/2016|
|Payment of application fees Online||10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016
(Both dates inclusive)
|Download of call letter for Online examination||01/07/2016|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||17/07/2016|
– The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply:
– Candidates can apply only Online from 10.05.2016 to 30.05.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For more information visit here Allahabad Bank Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.